2015 Spring Sale Report
Red Hill Farms – More Than a Bull X 10th Annual Bull Sale – March 21, 2015
13 Fall Red Angus Bulls; $8,712 average
13 Spring Red Angus Bulls; $9,404 average
25 Spring SimAngus Bulls; $4,370 average
10 Fall SimAngus Bulls; $5,200 average
- Cattle sold into 14 states at the Red Hill Farms “More Than a Bull X” sale.
- Top Selling Fall Red Angus Bull LOT 1 (176A) for $24,250 to B Lazy T Ranch (SD), Grill Cattle Co. (SD), and Fick Red Angus (NE).
- Top Selling Spring Red Angus Bull LOT 14 (9B) for $16,250 to Dan and Justin Vinton (NE)
- Top Selling Spring SimAngus Bull LOT 29 (85B) for $10,000 to Jay Price (KY) and David Billingsley (KY).
- Top Selling Fall SimAngus Bull LOT 63 (210A) for $7,000 to Purdue University/Feldun Ag Center (IN).